I’d like to get a little personal on the ol’ blog today, by telling you my story. Grab a drink, get comfortable and read on… this might be a long one 🙂
It was around this time last year, when I came to a few conclusions:
I had completely let myself go.
I was stuck in a rut as a stay at home mom. Clean house, cook dinner, do laundry, sleep.
day after day.
I had lost my motivation to do anything for myself. I had been a sahm for 12 years and they had taken their toll on my self esteem and emotions. I was letting the days and years slip by without doing much of anything. I had no goals, no ambition.
I was just treading water.
It had always been my dream to build this gorgeous house and live happily ever after there on the land we had purchased. But then God told me No.
So now what? Well, I think God told me No because He knew I was made for bigger and better things.
Things I could not, or would not, pursue if we had built that dream house.
Building that dream house would have meant me going back to work and finding a full time “real job” . It would have meant putting my kids in after school daycare. No more afternoon snuggles as they get home from school. It would have meant very early mornings and some late nights and possibly missing that big basketball game versus the out of town rivals.
But giving up the dream house, gave me more time. Time to pursue something I had always wanted to do – but never thought possible.
I started a blog.
And God has blessed me with huge success. I am humbled and awed by how He can take a little old blog and turn it into a full time job, making even more than I would have made if I’d taken that previous job.
I am truly blessed. And I want to encourage other stay at home moms (and dads!) to achieve your financial dreams too!
If you’ve ever had the itch to start a blog or pursue your passions elsewhere… do it! Don’t let the days and years slip by like I did. Life is short. Life is meant to be lived, not just survived.
God wants you to thrive. And so do I! For a limited time, there is a HUGE bundle of blogging resources available for a super low price. These are the exact resources I’ve used to launch, grow, and monetize my blog. Blogging can be a little overwhelming at first, but these tools will walk you through everything step by step. It’s like blogging for dummies, which is so helpful when you feel like …a dummy, ahem 🙂
When I started my blog 10 months ago, I purchased just one of these courses (Abby Lawson’s Building a Framework) and spent $75 just on that one course alone. It was SO worth it and helped me get everything set up in no time.
But blogging is constantly changing and I am always looking for tips and ideas on how to do something or other. That’s why I am so excited to finally have a FULL LIBRARY of resources produced by full time professional bloggers who are making crazy amounts of money from their blogs.
I can now reference this library whenever I have questions or need help!
Here is the full list of everything included in the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit:
- Blogging Roadmap: The Simple Method for Creating A Profitable Blog by WellnessMama ($97.00)
- Building a Framework: The Ultimate Blogging Handbook Master Package by Abby Lawson ($75.00)
- Everything But the Posts: Tips, Advice, and Templates From a Blogger Who Has Been in Your Shoes by Becca Ludlum ($7.99)
- Launch Your Dream Blogger’s Bundle by Natalie Joy ($81.00)
- The Blogger’s Guide to Online Marketing from ProBlogger ($49.99)
- The Foundation Series by Kirsten Oliphant ($49.00)
- The Knowtbook: In-Depth Notes for Online Business by Amy Lynn Andrews ($24.00)
- The Must-Have Guide to Blogging by Kayla Aimee ($17.00)
Time Management & Productivity
- Asana for Bloggers by Matthew Giovanisci ($25.00)
- Blog Buddies Planner Pages & Calling Cards by Mollie Johanson ($8.00)
- Creating and Maintaining an Editorial Calendar by Angie Holden ($19.99)
- Productivity Guide for Bloggers by Ruth Soukup ($97.00)
- The Balanced Blog Planner by Amy Blevins ($49.00)
- The Ultimate Freelancer Tax Guide by Caitlin Pyle ($9.99)
- The Ultimate Unoffical Dropbox Guide by Jason Glaspey ($29.00)
- Time Management Mama by Beth Anne Schwamberger ($5.99)
- Facebook Live Bully by Dave Anderson ($37.00)
- FB Ads for Beginners by Beth Anne Schwamberger ($75.00)
- Growing With Groups by Val Geisler ($97.00)
- InstaValuable :: Grow Your Instagram Basic Course by Myquillyn Smith ($97.00)
- Pinaffiliate Masterclass by Adeline Ganley ($97.00)
- Pinterest Traffic Secrets by Bob Lotich ($149.00)
- Snapchat for Influencers by Amy Bellgardt & Jessi Sanfilippo ($9.99)
- Social Media Marketing Workbook and Planner: How to Master Engagement in 15 Minutes a Day by Dwainia Grey ($27.00)
- Stop Guessing: Your Step by Step Guide to Creating a Social Media Strategy by Jenn Herman ($9.99)
- Strategies Worth Sharing eBook & Workbook by Brittany Ann ($30.00)
- Triple Your Twitter by Helene Sula ($127.00)
- Blog To Book: A Guide to Building Your Blog Business Through eBooks and Paperbacks by P.R. Newton ($7.99)
- Building a Business: How to Dream, Plan, Make, Sell, and Share Your Online Shop by Maggie Whitley & Elise Blaha Cripe ($12.00)
- Delight: The Digital Biz Owner’s Guide To Creating A Pro Client + Customer Service Plan by Erika Madden ($11.00)
- E-Course Creation 101 by Chantel Klassen ($97.00)
- Formatting e-Books for Writers by Susan K. Stewart ($2.99)
- From Idea to eBook by Mandi Ehman ($37.00)
- Get Them Excited to Buy: Step-by-Step Guide for Converting Just Looking to Just Bought by Kelly Thorne Gore ($27.00)
- How to Start Publishing for Kindle by Jeff Goins ($47.00)
- Blog Beautiful: 50 Tips + Fixes to Make Your Blog Glow by Marianne Manthey ($24.00)
- HTML and CSS Crash Course by Sarah Eggers ($129.00)
- Sticky Blogging SEO: Climb to the Top With This 21-Day Course by Kelly Holmes ($99.00)
- What the Tech? A Guide to Ease Your Technical Blogging Frustrations by Lesley Clavijo ($75.00)
- You Have a Blog, Now What? Tips for Non-Techie Bloggers by Maria Davis ($19.00)
Photography & Images
- Eat Pretty Things: Your Guide to Food Photography by Trisha Hughes ($29.00)
- Lazy Girl’s Guide to Lightroom: Easy Photo Editing for Bloggers by Beth Bryan ($97.00)
- Photoshop Your Biz: Learn Photoshop & Design On Your Own Schedule by Holly McCaig ($79.00)
- Systematize Your Branding by Indigo Colton and Kaitlyn Kessler ($49.00)
- 17 Strategies I Used to Go from 17K to 350K+ Pageviews in 9 Months by Lena Gott ($25.00)
- List Building Jumpstart by Laura Smith ($147.00)
- Networking Tips to Take Your Business to the Next Level by Natalie Cutler-Welsh ($19.00)
- Primp My Post by Angie Nelson ($17.00)
- Rave: Turn Your Online Followers Into Fans by Allison Marshall ($149.00)
- Content Cookbook by Prerna Malik ($199.00)
- Done-For-You Blog Content Creation Kit by Tanya Peterson ($47.00)
- Heart of Your Business Video Training by Adera Angelucci ($47.50)
- Podcasters Secret Weapon: Ultimate Podcaster Launch Guide by Luis Congdon ($9.00)
- Simple Podcasting by Joe Pardo ($69.99)
- Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers: The Fundamentals by Tasha Agruso ($75.00)
- Affiliate Marketing Secrets & Strategies by Katie Hornor ($47.00)
- BloggerRevolution™ Sponsored Content Master Guide: How to Pitch, Create & Nail Sponsored Content Every Time by Bonnie LaVell ($259.00)
- Brands Are Looking For YOU! by Karen Lee ($14.99)
- How to Move from Blog to Business by Caz and Craig Makepeace ($67.00)
- Launch Your Speaking Ministry by Sheila Wray Gregiore ($79.00)
- Monetize45 by Tabitha Philen ($149.00)
- PR + Marketing for Bloggers by Kaelah Flynn ($25.00)
- The Concise Guide to Blogging for Business Growth by Ling Wong ($27.00)
whew! That is a TON of value for such a low price! If you’re even the slightest bit interested, I encourage you to take that leap and invest in yourself. Who knows, maybe this time next year you’ll be able to make a full time living off your blog income too!
** this post contains affiliate links which means if you purchase something via these links, I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog and business!